Sr. JIRA Software Developer
- Location: Mark Center, 4800 Mark Center Drive, Alexandria, VA 22311.
- Work Schedule: 100% onsite
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
- Participate in all Lean Agile scrums, sprints and grooming sessions.
- Perform Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) product integration and development efforts.
- Implement new modules in the JIRA Service Management tool (Asset Management, Knowledge Management, etc.)
- Consult and coordinate appropriately for problem resolution, task scheduling, new resource requirements, and task clarification.
- Work in partnership with an integrated team of staff and contractors.
- Understand the cloud environments, such as AWS or Azure.
- Coordinate and collaborate with security, operations, engineering, testing and other teams to provide system information and technical support.
- Create, manage and update Jira tickets.
- Design, develop and modify software systems.
- Document and track vendor software roadmaps for software and patch version updates.
- Unit test the software and perform code reviews.
- BS degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 13 years of prior relevant experience
- Candidate must possess an active DOD TS/SCI level security clearance, and be eligible to obtain and maintain a CI Poly
- IAT Level II Baseline Certification (e.g. CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP)
- Ability to translate highly technical matter to non-technical audience
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently or in a team environment with little to no supervision
- Demonstrated experience developing detailed design and associated deliverables.
- Demonstrated experience translating customer and system requirements into design.
- Demonstrated experience designing system interfaces.
- Demonstrated experience developing Single Page Applications using HTML5, CSS3, and Angular 2+.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience developing RESTful web services using Java 8+ or other technologies such as Spring Framework 4+, or Spring Security 4+.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with and troubleshooting of Internet and Web related protocols and technologies such as Tomcat, Nodejs, Web Services, or SSL.
- Prior experienced with DISA and DISA’s support to mission partners
- Proficient in cloud hosted networks
- Master’s degree in IT, Cybersecurity, or related field
For more information please Contact Us Or send an email to HR@rmantras.com