- Location: Mark Center, 4800 Mark Center Drive, Alexandria, VA 22311.
- Work Schedule: 100% onsite
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
- Administer Splunk in Windows and Linux environments
- Work with existing and custom Splunk applications and add-ons to fulfill customer needs
- Provide operations and maintenance support for a distributed Splunk environment consisting of heavy forwarders, indexers, and search head servers, spanning security, performance, and operational roles
- Editing and maintaining Splunk configuration files and apps
- Onboard data to Splunk via forwarder, scripted inputs, TCP/UDP, and modular inputs from a variety of sources.
- Provider operational support for Splunk Universal Forwarder on Linux and Windows endpoints
- Manage, and support automation solutions for Splunk deployment and orchestration in on-premise and cloud environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT and 4+ years of experience; Additional experience may substitute for degree
- Current Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin certification
- Candidate must possess an active DoD TS/SCI security clearance and be able to obtain and maintain CI Poly.
- IAT Level II Baseline Certification (e.g. CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP)
- Prior experienced with DISA and DISA’s support to mission partners
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly Preferred
For more information please Contact Us Or send an email to HR@rmantras.com