Lead ServiceNow Developer/Engineer
Telework: require 85% on-site presence at Ft. Meade, MD
The successful candidate primary responsibility will be:
- Lead the standup, configuration and implementation of ServiceNow’s ITSM, ITOM, TSM, and TSOM modules
- Create and maintain Forms, Reports, Views, Workflows, Groups and Roles
- Create, maintain and enhance Dashboards and reporting, including scheduled reports
- Create and configure tool integrations with ServiceNow (Elastic, Netcool, Kafka, etc)
- Coordinate and support application and platform upgrades
- Assist with design, creation and cataloging of business process flows
- Work with other members of the ServiceNow development team to propose solutions based on business needs and strategies
- Perform the necessary tasks to design and configure ServiceNow functions to meet operational needs
- Support business process re-engineering activities to move ticketing and order management capabilities into ServiceNow
- Identify trends and find patterns in unstructured and semi-structured customer data that can be used to create a more positive customer experience and increase overall network performance
- Interact with the customer to address Systems Engineering technical considerations and associated problems, issues or conflicts
- Master level ServiceNow integration and workflow development experience, including the design, configuration and implementation of ServiceNow’s ITSM, ITOM, TSM, and TSOM modules.
- Master level ServiceNow experience designing, creating, and maintaining Forms, Reports, Views, Workflows, Dashboards and reporting.
- Experience designing, configuring and implementing tool integrations with ServiceNow (Elastic, Netcool, Kafka, etc.)
- Must be within commuting distance to a DISA site for an on-site presence of 85%. Ft. Meade location strongly preferred, next preference is Scott AFB, IL. Also accepting strong candidates from Hill AFB, UT area.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 8-12 years of professional experience; or 6-10 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree. Additional experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
- Active DoD Secret clearance or higher is strongly preferred. Absolute minimum is Interim Secret to start. Must be able to obtain DoD Top Secret clearance.
- Understanding of ITIL foundation or ITIL certified
- Experience in architecture, design, development, and delivery of data driven operations capabilities, within a DoD environment, including experience building and deploying software applications that meet DoD security standards and updating applications and code to meet security scans and security implementation guidelines (e.g. STIGs).
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with ServiceNow standup, configuration and maintenance
- Experience with JIRA, Git and Confluence
- Experience working with a highly technical team and in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Security+ certification or equivalent DoD 8570 IAT II certification within 60 days of start date
- Experience with AWS cloud implementations
- Experience with DevOps/DevSecOps and CI/CD implementation
- Experience with automation tools such as Ansible
- 5+ years of experience with software engineering
If you want to apply please Contact Us Or send an email to HR@rmantras.com