Identity and Access Management Systems Engineer
- Location: Mark Center, 4800 Mark Center Drive, Alexandria, VA 22311.
- Work Schedule: 100% Onsite
- Clearance: TS/SCI
- Design, develop and maintain a comprehensive IDaaS solution based on the Okta (identity and access management) platform.
- Have experience in identity access management and governance, to include single sign on, identity federation, enterprise directory architecture and design, and resource provisioning; Okta preferred.
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Understand complex business and information technology management processes
- Responsible to install, integrate and deploy Okta products in client environments.
- Communicate to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Work with the Identity Access Management team to continue making enhancement to the Identity Access Management program.
- Work closely with development teams to perform User management, group management and Password management requests.
- Create and maintain Identify Access Management metrics.
- Document various system access for all Users to store in a centralized repository (CMBD)
- Support efforts regarding audit findings, adherence to compliance and organizational change.
- Responsible for working to resolve Okta system issues escalated within the service level agreement.
- Ability to create, and modify CONOPS, and Standard Operating Procedure documents
- BS in computer science or IT and 8+ years of experience. Add’l experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- IAT Level II Baseline Certification (e.g. CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP)
- Candidate must possess an Active TS/SCI clearance and ability to obtain and maintain CI Poly
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management platforms
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex, fast paced environment
- Prior experienced with DISA and DISA’s support to mission partners
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly Preferred
- Experience with: Active Directory, Identity lifecycle, Oracle Identity Manager or other IDM platform, Federation protocols (SAML, OAUTH, OpenID) and zero trust principles.
For more information please Contact Us Or send an email to HR@rmantras.com