Cloud Computing Systems Integration and Test Engineer
- Work Schedule: While this role is primarily remote, one must live within driving distance of Ft. Meade, MD to be considered.
- Potential for Telework: Yes, 75%
Location: Fort Meade, MD
- Maintain a mapping of requirements and use cases to developed test cases.
- Development of requirements and use case based test cases to ensure functionality innovations.
- Create test plan, test engineering documents and manage test efforts to support the GSM-O Innovation deployments.
- Support the design and implementation of test cases and testing framework for the instantiation of infrastructure as code innovations in an AWS environment to verify the quality of deployed code.
- Write actionable test cases to verify testable product requirements derived from user stories based on input from development and operations teams.
- Support the automation of test tooling and pipelines that enable secured and tested systems to be deployed across a variety of environments in the AWS Cloud.
- Implementation and execution of interface integration test cases to ensure integration of the tools to external sources.
- Author and execute User Acceptance strategies, plans and scripts for the innovations deployment
- Ensuring that the test strategy is maintained and updated as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle.
- Employing exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Performing Regression, Integration, and Verification and Validation Testing of innovations being developed
- Conduct troubleshooting/test execution in support of remediation efforts as required
- Assist with identifying and supporting external dependencies where needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 2-4 years of professional experience; or 1-2 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree.
- DoD Secret clearance or ability to obtain interim Secret clearance prior to start date
- Experience in testing cloud tools and capabilities within a DoD environment.
- 2+ years of systems engineering experience
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in testing AWS infrastructure environments, test automation, and requirements verification, managing multiple environments
- Experience with cloud-based AWS services- Experience with SecDevOps and CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with cloud-based – specifically AWS – enterprise implementations
- Experience working with Linux operating system and operating system commands
- Knowledge of web services: API, REST
- Strong awareness of networking and internet protocols
- Experience with JIRA, Git repo and Confluence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required to collaborate with customer representatives, domain experts, systems engineers and architects
- Ability to work well/collaborate with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Active Security Plus Certification (or other applicable 8570 required certification), or ability to obtain one in a short timeframe
- Understanding of ITIL foundation or ITIL certified
- Experience with Ansible or Python scripting
- Experience with Automated Test frameworks
- Experience with DevOps/DevSecOps, Configuration as Code, Infrastructure as Code, and CI/CD implementation
- Experience with Xray Test Management
- Experience developing test cases for system requirements across multiple subsystems/tools
- Experience testing open-source and COTS technology
- Experience and domain knowledge related to data processing
- AWS cloud certifications
- Experience with other database systems (Relational / Graph / NoSQL) and data models
- 2-4 (or more) years of experience with systems and/or test engineering
For more information please Contact Us Or send an email to HR@rmantras.com