This position is 100% Onsite
Location: Northern VA area –Roslyn, Arlington, Alexandria.
- Mark Center, 4800 Mark Center Drive, Alexandria, VA 22311.
RMantras is seeking an experienced Citrix Administrator to support the DISA Program. This person should be a seasoned, self-motivated, professional with at least 10 years of hands-on engineering and administration experience in virtualized desktop environments support the federal government.
This position is in either Alexandria, VA, or Arlington, VA with occasional/situational travel.
- Work to address End-user issues as Tier II ticket are escalated within ITSM.
- Install patches and perform routine maintenance as required in support of security and O&M maintenance requirements.
- Monitor environment for system anomalies and performed root cause analysis as required.
- Document all changes to the test, operational and cloud environments in compliance with customer and DOD practices.
- Implement Engineering Implementation Plans (EIPs) in support of change control process and system enhancements.
- Maintaining and managing Citrix applications
- Troubleshooting and fixing any technical issues related to Citrix applications
- Managing Windows systems
- Analyzing errors
- Ensure smooth operations of the Citrix environment In Compliance with Customer SLA requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2-4 years of experience working operational Citrix environments. Additional years of Citrix experience considered in lieu of degree.
- Must be DOD 8570 IAT II Certified.
- Active TS/SCI with the ability to obtain and maintain a CI Poly
- Skilled in all things related to Citrix and its many applications and solutions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft server operating systems and environments
- Strong IT skills
- Experience in the operation of large Citrix infrastructures and server farms
- Strong troubleshooting capabilities
- Ability to analyze networks and system performance
- Knowledge of solutions like AppSense, Cloud Gateway, App-V and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong time management skills
- Have working knowledge of Ansible and how to leverage to secure operating system, along with maintain CM baselines.
- Working knowledge of AWS cloud environments.
If you want to apply please Contact Us Or send an email to HR@rmantras.com