C# (sharp) Developer
This position is 100% Onsite – Washington DC (next to the White House)
TS/SCI clearance and Sec + certification is a must
- Responsible for the overall specialized application development C# support and maintenance of the Packages Application. This includes day-to-day operational support activities as well as strategic planning initiatives involving SharePoint sites and content.
- Maintain the existing and future integrated systems to include custom and third party applications
- Serve as the Tier 2 technical support resource within the IT department and act as the SME for related projects and assess/implement new capabilities as needed throughout the organization.
- Integrate with the knowledge management teams within DISA and partner agencies
- Manage and administer related 3rd party tools.
C# Developer desired skills/ education:
- 10+ years experience developing responsive web applications
- 3+ years experience developing software in an Agile, team-based environment
- 3+ years experience developing in SharePoint, 1+ years within SharePoint 2019.
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Experience building single page applications (SPA) and progressive web apps (PWA)
- Experience building RESTful web services using Web API
- Experience working with PostgreSQL, or other relational databases
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent
If you want to apply for this job please Contact Us Or send an email to HR@rmantras.com